Love Yourself Fit Challenge Group
My Mother always told me “You have to love yourself first, before you expect anyone else to.”
(Smart lady…I definitely don’t give her enough credit! )
But honestly, I never really understood what loving yourself meant. I somehow thought if I loved myself, that meant I had a big ego…and nobody likes a BIG ego! Well…I was WRONG!!!
What does it mean to love yourself?
Well, it means to accept the way you are and celebrating all of the quirky things that make you unique.
It means to know that you are good enough, but strive to be better everyday.
It means to have self-respect and a positive self-image. Needless to say, it does not mean being arrogant, conceited or thinking that you are better than anyone else. It means having a healthy regard for yourself and knowing that you are a worthy human being.
I struggle with this for a long time. I felt that because of my weight, no one respected me, I was good enough or deserved nice things. That was meant for “other ” people…not me!
I remember looking in the mirror and HATING what was staring back at me!
That person on the left…Overweight, tired and miserable.
That person on the right……Healthy, confident, energetic and HAPPY!
So what happened?
I decided one day, that I WAS good enough and I did deserve to be happy. I was no different from anyone else and I wanted to be a good role model for my son. I did NOT want him to grow up with the same insecurities I did and miss out on all the wonderful experiences life has to offer. I never wanted his body weight or insecurities to hold him back from anything he wanted to do or become.
I started to plan out healthy meal for my entire family. Foods that would fuel our body, not just fill it.
Eating healthy foods increased my energy…No more mid afternoon naps!
I learned how to receive and give support to others. So that we all kept on track…even after horrible days!
It started with a decision to ask for help!!!
If you know me at all…than you know asking for help wasn’t easy for me! I knew what I was doing wasn’t working, so I had to try something different and completely out of my comfort zone! It’s been 6 year since I committed to my very first challenge group…and I’ve never looked back! I’ll always be grateful to those people for helping me to change my life!
I believe so strongly in having support during your weight loss journey, that I now run groups of my own each month, helping others transform their lives! I’m on a mission to help others experience what I have – from the inside OUT!
I want you to experience feeling comfortable in your own skin (best feeling ever), pride in the amazing body that you’ve been blessed with and the confidence to be the best version of you that you can be. Because THAT is the version that you deserve and so does your family!
Enrollment for my LOVE YOURSELF FIT accountability group is now open. I’m looking for 10 individuals who need to find the love for themselves again!
💙Let me help you help yourself 💙
- This group is a private online support & accountability group where we work together to find the right program to help you reach your goals.
- Each participant is required to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology.
- My goal is to teach you BALANCE. How to choose the right foods in the right portions to FUEL you throughout the day. I will share various tips and tricks and help to keep you motivated and on track to meet your goals!
- Each day you will “check in” to the group. Some days include an action item, some are more food for thought, recipes, motivation etc… but the key is you hold yourself accountable to that daily report on your day! Support and accountability are the key to your results!
- I’ll share recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, personal development and so much more
- 1:1 coaching from ME!