Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream that’s good for you?
It sounds to good to be true, right? Well, you can believe it!
This is the ice cream you’ve been waiting for. It has only 4 ingredients, and takes less than 10 minutes to make, plus freezing time and no churning!
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
- Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Place almond milk, bananas, Shakeology, and peanut butter in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.Check out the nutritional facts.
So much better for you! Less fat and sugar than store bought ice cream.
- Original recipe can be found @ Beachbody.comDid you know that Beachbody offer a 30 day, bottom of the bag guarantee?
That’s right…try it for 30 days. If you don’t like it for any reason, you can return it for a full refund…no hassles!
Click HERE to order your Shakeology now!
Are you interested in learning more about clean eating and healthy swaps?
Fill out this quick application below for my next FREE Clean Eating Group